Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Drip

I got the drip.

I've actually had it for about a month now, and I am upset because it's been a LONG time since I've had it. It is really starting to irritate me now, too ... I wake up and the drip is there, during the day it's there, and it's actually the worst at nighttime. Its green color doesn't excite me much, either.

I don't know where I got it from, but it probably doesn't help that I work in the hospital. I was borderline sick before, but since starting this rotation it's become full-blown ... so I probably picked it up from someone here. If only I knew who ...

Anyway, I finally decided to stop with the over-the-counter stuff and go to the doctor today, who prescribed some sprays and such. I expect results by tomorrow morning!

(By the way, I'm referring to the post-nasal drip.)

No comments: