Sunday, October 15, 2006

Away Rotation

I leave today for a month-long rotation in northern California. I will be at a fairly top-notch medical center, working with their housestaff and students, which is a slightly intimidating thought. Then again I will be working in the CCU (Cardiac Care Unit), and when it comes to cardiology I am rock solid ... so I don't worry much.

Northern California is home for me, so I look forward to spending the little free time I have with family and friends. It should be a good month, especially since I think I need to get away from this area to get me away from a certain distraction that has been clouding my thoughts (and sleep) for the past several weeks. Maybe the physical distance will help clear my head.

Anyway, stay tuned for posting from the Bay Area!

No comments: