Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello from the Caribbean

Greetings from the Dutch Caribbean! Believe it or not, I had no clue this island (or most of the others here) was Dutch-owned until I arrived here. Believe it or not again, I also had no clue where this island was (just off the coast of Venezuela). Pretty exotic locale for a simple little intern like me ...
 
Sitting on the beach with a tropical drink in hand is MUCH preferable to being in the hospital. I don't ever want to step foot in there again, and I am already dreading my return. My friend -- a surgical intern -- feels exactly the same way and more.
 
Only a few more days until paradise ends ... time to take advantage of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that sounds great... have fun!

Dylan said...

Thanks so much for this post, really helpful material.
STEAK WITH BRANDY