Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation

Say hello to Dr. Axis Deviation!

That's right ... I am now done with medical school. The feeling has not quite set in yet, and it probably won't for some time -- I am guessing it will be around the time internship begins -- but it fun to think of myself as a "doctor". Fun and weird, especially since I still consider myself the same goofy kid as before.

With graduation this past weekend, I have also now advanced past the ranks of medical student to doctor. "Doctor". In the morning I was a lowly student, and then all of a sudden I became a doctor, one of the most prestigious professions in the world. Quite a big jump in social status for one day. Let's see if I can handle it!

8 comments:

MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

Congratulations on this momentous achievement. Now your a MD (minimal doctor). Good luck with your first couple months in intern year. I'm sure you'll do very well.

Keagirl said...

Welcome to the club! Membership does have its privileges, but pay up the dues first... :)

In all seriousness, congratulations! I graduated June 3 1995, and I remember that day as a momentous occasion, for me and my family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from a lurker!

kofi said...

Congratulations to you as you have passed your grades and hopefully will click here to get the idea of where you now need to have admisiison for you post graduation.

Mantaj said...

The field of the axis deviation is waiting for your working pattern. You can find the new session of the feelings here with the best part of your life. You can click to explore and can get the new section of the about me.

click here said...

This link is so much popular in this time. I visit this is the reason. Thanks for this you will do the best in this situation. So go for this as soon as you can.

yashlittle said...

Getting Graduation degree was one of the most exciting moment in my life. I remembered each and everything about that day. It was not easy for me to got medical graduation degree :p but thanks to God for His blessing. We have http://www.residencylor.com/residency-application-services/medical-residency-letter-of-recommendation/ for everyone.

Willard M. Parkman said...

Graduation degree is an dream for every students and it should excited moment when they achieve the graduation degree. Also you should read this post to get residency personal statement writing services. Congregation to you to achieve the medical graduation degree and also thanks to sharing your experience of achievement graduation degree.