Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation

Say hello to Dr. Axis Deviation!

That's right ... I am now done with medical school. The feeling has not quite set in yet, and it probably won't for some time -- I am guessing it will be around the time internship begins -- but it fun to think of myself as a "doctor". Fun and weird, especially since I still consider myself the same goofy kid as before.

With graduation this past weekend, I have also now advanced past the ranks of medical student to doctor. "Doctor". In the morning I was a lowly student, and then all of a sudden I became a doctor, one of the most prestigious professions in the world. Quite a big jump in social status for one day. Let's see if I can handle it!

3 comments:

MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

Congratulations on this momentous achievement. Now your a MD (minimal doctor). Good luck with your first couple months in intern year. I'm sure you'll do very well.

keagirl said...

Welcome to the club! Membership does have its privileges, but pay up the dues first... :)

In all seriousness, congratulations! I graduated June 3 1995, and I remember that day as a momentous occasion, for me and my family.

frectis said...

Congratulations from a lurker!